How to use our website
Select content posted to the Limelight website is behind a paywall.
- content published in the hard-copy magazines
- articles that are older than 30 days, and
- feature articles written for our digital subscribers.
An active subscription is required to access this content.
Paywalled content can be identified by either:
- the padlock icon on the article image, or
- a ‘Continue reading’ notice on an article.
Log in to the website
A username and password are required to log in to the Limelight website. These details are created during checkout while purchasing a subscription.
Log in links can be found throughout our website:
- at the top-right corner of our menu on desktop
- at the top of our mobile menu
- on the padlock icon of paywalled articles, and
- as a ‘Log in’ link in the ‘Continue reading’ section of paywalled content.
For faster access, create a shortcut or bookmark on your device using this link.
To log in, you will need to enter your Username, Password and successfully complete a captcha.
Reset your password
To reset your password, click ‘I forgot my password’ on the log in form and follow the prompts. This process requires knowledge of your username.