Subscription Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions were last updated as at 9 April, 2020.
- Print Subscriptions
- Subscriptions auto-renew by default.
- Unless you elect not to auto-renew, your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of each subscription term at the current price then in effect, using the credit or debit card you provided for the subscription.
- Automatic payments will continue for your subscription unless otherwise advised by you or until the nominated credit card expires.
- You can cancel or transfer your subscription to another recipient at any time. Except where required by Australian Consumer Law, refund of any balance for magazines not yet delivered is at our discretion.
- Your magazine will be mailed from Sydney through a mailing house on the third Thursday of each publishing month and delivered by Australia Post. If you believe your subscription is not being delivered please notify us immediately. If the magazine has been damaged in the post, please advise us to arrange a replacement at no charge.
- Limelight reserves the right to substitute a digital product for a print product for a period if necessitated by external events that could not have been foreseen or avoided by us.
- Digital subscriptions
- A Digital Only subscription is valid for one month (30 days) or one year (365 days) and automatically renews at the current price then in effect.
- You can cancel or transfer a digital subscription to another recipient at any time. Except where required by Australian Consumer Law, refund of any balance for digital access not yet delivered is at our discretion.
- Free Digital Access
- Free Digital Access to all articles published on limelightmagazine.com.au is available only to the recipient of a print magazine subscription. purchased through Limelight or a Third Party (such as Magshop or iSubscribe), and is not available with the purchase of a digital version sold through Zinio.
- If you did not receive your digital login on sign up please email email@example.com. It may take up to 5 business days for access to be activated. You will receive an email from us with login details.
- You must supply an email address to receive Free Digital Access.
- Your personal information
- It is your responsibility to provide correct details such as your name, address for delivery and billing purposes, your email address, telephone number and credit or debit card details. Please advise us if any of these details change during your subscription term.
- Prices and price changes
- Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and inclusive of GST (where relevant) unless otherwise stated. We may amend our prices from time to time. Promoted savings for physical magazine subscriptions are relative to the current cover price; promoted savings for digital subscriptions are relative to the current digital subscription prices.
- If you have purchased a subscription that automatically renews and the renewal price is higher than your current subscription price, we will notify you prior to the end of your subscription term. If you do not notify us to stop the renewal your credit or debit card will automatically be charged for the same term. By purchasing a subscription that automatically renews you agree and authorise us to debit your account, and this authority will remain valid until you notify us to cancel your subscription.
- For pay per month and pay per issue subscriptions we will send you a notice of any increase to the monthly price before that change takes effect. By purchasing a per month or per issue subscription you agree and authorise us to debit your account, and this authority will remain valid until you notify us to cancel your subscription.
- Review of these subscription terms and conditions
- These subscription terms and conditions may be modified from time to time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these subscription terms and conditions and you agree to any such modification.
- Limelight Arts Media Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, without notice.
Please also see our Subscription FAQs.
For previous terms and conditions please see:
23 July 2018